1 Warranty period
One year from the date of sale by Prodigi Showroom or by an Authorized Prodigi Dealer in India.
The warranty period will come into force as from the purchase date stated on the invoice. Please retain your Original Invoice as you will need to present it at the time of service under this warranty
2. Scope of Warranty
From the date of original purchase and for the warranty period, LLSPL agrees to repair at its sole expense, all Brands products, which are defective in material and / or workmanship.
This warranty does not apply with respect to the following:
- Defects or damage arising from accidents , misuse, normal wear and tear, improper - maintenance, voltage fluctuations, overloading, amplifier clipping, stroke of lightning , extreme humid conditions and other force majeure events
- Defects arising from incorrect installation or improper operation or maintenance by the consumer
- Defects or damage caused to the speaker cabinets ( Cosmetic damage )
- Defects or damage caused during shipment or handling.
- Defects arising from modification / repair / attempt of repair by anyone other than OSSIPL or LLSPL authorized service station in a manner that has affected their performance, stability or reliability.
- Defects arising from the use of non-original spare parts
- Defects on products that have had their factory –applied serial numbers altered or removed
- Defects or damage caused by abuse, misuse, negligence or failure to observe the instructions in the user manual furnished along with the product.
- Defects / damage , which was caused by external connections with other equipments.
- Defects / damage , which was caused to the speaker cabinet / woofer cone / subwoofer / Horn / tweeter of speaker brands sold under LLSPL by insect / rat / dog / pet bite
- Defects / damage , which was caused to the subwoofer / subwoofer internal components due to mishandling / improper voltage conditions / voltage fluctuations etc…
- Transportation costs for servicing are not covered by warranty
- Other defects due to conditions or circumstances beyond the supplier’s control
- The Home cinema speakers Brands and AV receivers sold under LLSPL is intended for consumers use and is not designed for continuous or commercial use. In the event that this product is used commercially or continuously, the warranty period is limited to 6 months only.
4 Obtaining warranty service
To obtain warranty service, take or ship your products of LLSPL to a service station authorized by LLSPL, together with a note describing your complaint and your copy of the detailed purchase invoice.
Any product purchased under LLSPL must be shipped in its entirely in its original carton. Damage due to improper packing may result in damage for which LLSPL will not be responsible.
Transportation cost is not covered under warranty
LEADING LIFESTYLE SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED ( LLSPL ) does not offer any warranty for INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES ( Products purchased outside India ) or through Online purchase in India / Overseas or THROUGH ANY UNAUTHORIZED SOURCE
LLSPL is liable only to repair the defective parts or products and are not responsible for indirect losses or damages arising from the use of the product.
LLSPL makes this warranty subject to the following limitations.
LLSPL reserves the right to make changes, additions or improvements in its range of products without assuming any obligation to incorporate such changes, additions or improvements on its range of products previously manufactured / sold.
LLSPL shall not be liable to the customer or any third party for any loss of production, time or profits or nay special or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from use of LLSPL product(s) or any failure in the performance of other equipment to which the product(s) is / are connected; or the functioning to the entire systems or parts of any systems of which the products may be a part, including the effect, that other parts of such system may have upon the Leading Lifestyle Solutions product(s).
The WARRANTY is expressly made in lieu of the warranties of merchantability and fitness for use and other warranties expressed or implied.